Students and community members under 18 are encouraged to submit a design for the upcoming Queer, Trans, and Allied Student Virtual Summit of the Central Coast — Fall 2020. The design contest is open to all currently enrolled high school and middle school students located in Santa Cruz, San Benito, or Monterey county. All entries must be original creations and designs which incorporate the summit theme “Self-Care and Sustainable Activism.”
Objective: The objective is to call local artists, community members, and students to participate in a creative and dynamic process and showcase their artwork.
The winning designer will receive a hoodie with the design and a $25 gift card.
- Include a design for the front and back of the t-shirt
- Both the front and the back designs of the t-shirt must include the following:
- Must incorporate the theme title “Self-Care and Sustainable Activism”
- Must include the name of the conference “Queer, Trans, and Allied Student Virtual Summit of the Central Coast — Fall 2020”
- Must include the date of the event “October 10, 2020”
- The design will be printed in white ink on a black t-shirt
The entries must be emailed to Coordinate Summit by 10:00 pm, Tuesday, September 15th. All emails should include a subject line of “T-shirt Design Submission – insert name.” The winning design will be announced on Wednesday, September 16th, 2020, and chosen by the planning committee. The winning design will be featured on t-shirts delivered a week before the summit!
Form of Entries:
- The entry should be accompanied by your name and contact information.
- The entry may be any of the following file formats if submitted electronically: .JPG, .PDF, .PNG., .PSD, or .AI.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Coordinate Summit.
- Digital illustration apps: Adobe Illustrator Draw, Sketches, Sketchbook
- Digital NEST
- Your unbelievable talent
Download the Call for T-shirt Design Submissions Flyer — English Color Flyer